Bronces Mestre, SA Was founded in 1952, beginning his activity as a small workshop dedicated to the manufacture of high quality fittings and design.
In 1970, the company moved to its current location in the industrial area of Judge’s Farm in Valencia Spain, occupying a building over 14,000 square feet of floor area.
From this moment begins a process of modernization with the installation of modern production lines of the time.
The quality of our products is what has always set the gap to the other items on the market. 100% brass and Swarovski crystal are the materials of choice. Their design team is notable for its originality to create high value-added products that endure over time.
The quality standards have been the cornerstone in the history of the company, combining a modern production machinery using the latest technology and the manual work of their master craftsmen.
Their pieces are notable for the beauty and elegance of form, craftsmanship in forged and engraved products and perfection of finish famous throughout the world.